Shooting Star Nursery’s Fall Celebration & Fundraiser for Outdoor Education
October 15 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Shooting Star Nursery’s Fall Celebration & Fundraiser for Outdoor Education is October 15, 11am-3pm. Come join your community for food trucks, kid’s crafts, silent auction, music, apple cider and other goodies to celebrate the arrival of fall weather and to show support for outdoor exploration after-school programs that get students back in nature!
- Locally-made baked goods from Crumb Bakery
- Hilltop Coffee
- Wood-fired pizzas from Honeysuckle Pizza
- Locally-made Ice Cream from SAP- hand-packed pints
- Kids craft tables—create fall succulent potted arrangements and pinecone animals, Suggested $5 donation per kid
- Silent Auction of custom-planted wine barrels with all proceeds toward expansion of the outdoor exploration after-school programs curated by Direct Involvement Recreation Teaching (D.I.R.T.)
- Wine barrels for sale individually, with proceeds donated to D.I.R.T. (Kindly donated by Pallet Wine Company, Harry and David, and Rogue Compost)
- Live Music from the Music of Frank Ellis and other local bands
- Take a family photo with our fall colors as your backdrop!
This is a free community event! Carpooling is encouraged—all carpoolers to be entered in a raffle for a $200 Shooting Star Nursery gift certificate. Bring kids and friends and come celebrate with us! For more info roguevalleynursery.com